Over the last month (in which I have CLEARLY been absent from this blog), I’ve realized one major issue with being in advertising and being a blogger. After what can sometimes be an extremely long day of staring at a computer and dealing with rapid fire email responses, the last thing I want to do is come home and stare at another computer screen. I know I know, the passion and love of writing should help me get over the hurdle but it just didn’t. And so, I have ignored you lovely loyal readers. But I’m back – at least for now.
I’ve been talking about and meaning to write this Summer Bucket List post for a while and figure I should get it down sooner than later seeing that Toronto summers are always so sweet, yet so short. Not to mention that I’m leaving at the end of August for a 4 week travel adventure in Europe so I need to get in as many city summer adventures as possible! I’ve actually crossed off quite a few adventures already – cottage weekend, fireworks, food festivals, Jays Game, beach day. But there are still a few that I’m hoping to experience before the chill of Fall sets in. Here it is – the Summer 2015 bucket list!
1. Shakespeare in the Park – even though its not Romeo and Juliet (sigh).
2. Outdoor movies – if only I could find someone with a boat so I could do the Sail In one!
3. An outdoor concert
4. A day at the beaches – I know I said I did it already but it was a man-made beach. I feel like a day at a real one is needed.
5. A picnic in the park
6. A bonfire – An unfortunate incident of sun stroke caused me to miss the one at the cottage
7. A wine tour – also could get shifted to the Fall Bucket List but lets see what happens
So not a crazy list but still an ambitious challenge I’ve set up for myself for the month and a half I have left in the city! Anything I’m missing?